A humorous and truthful view of each of the life’s instructions from my great friend, Mr. Dr. Perry.
I recently came across a list of “life’s Instructions” some of them had merit, but I did not agree with all of them. Below is my response to each of these: My responses are the blues. obviously
- Have a firm handshake.True
- Look people in the eye. Also very important
- Sing in the shower. I see no merit in this what so ever
Own a great stereo system.Unless you live in an apartment with thin walls
- If in a fight, hit first and hit hard. And cheat to win
- Keep secrets.Are we keeping secrets from people, or keeping our own dirty secrets?
- Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. And a sucker is born every minute
- Always accept an outstretched hand.What if that outstretched hand wants to pull you over a cliff? What if its a villain you just battled and is…
View original post 1,014 more words